April was a tad challenging for me. I'm beginning to sync my rhythm to new tasks, schedules, work and myriad adjustments. Honestly, I didn't achieve all goals set for the month. Getting myself back on track seems easy saying than doing. Despite these failures which I looked at it as mere setbacks, *wink* *wink* I managed to get my body pumping and prepping to be THE swimmer of the year *cough* *cough* and not to forget learned 10 new hairstyles for the Kiddos!
Here's the UTMOST HONEST breakdown:
1. SIX PACKS - Do the 5 mins
2. CROCHET - Basic crochet. MANAGED TO JUST LOOKED AT THE YARNS.
3. SWIMMING - 4
4. 365 days of sketching - GOT MYSELF A SKETCHBOOK WITH NO SKETCHES...YET.
5. FUNKY WALLET -2 hours a day till completion! STILL NOT DONE YET!
6. LEARN HAIRSTYLING - Learning 10 styles. SUCCEED! I'M GETTING THE HANG OF THIS!
7. BLOGGING GOALS - coming up with a schedule and topics. For now let's target 4 posts a month shall we? JUST ONE POST! WELL..GOOD START!
8. 100 PROJECT THREADBANGER - Do 4 projects this month :) NO PROJECTS BUT I'VE COMPILED A LIST AND ARRANGED THE PROJECTS BY SEQUENCE.
9. 50 AMERICAN STATES - Record our voices and play it in the car every morning. WE DIDN'T RECORD BUT WE SURELY SANG IN THE CAR.
10. HOW TO SERIES - Design buatsendiri.com - COMING SOON.
To sum it up, change is never easy, but it's not impossible either. I realized that abdominal training was so dreadful, but that's gonna give so much benefit to me in future. Sometimes I wonder, have my determination waned? Can you imagine.
The KEY is to just keep on going, not aiming for perfection, but learn as much and share as much as I can.
I'll do better in May.