Who says a homemaker just watch soap operas and sit around at home doing nothing? There's a lot more to it and that would be in another post though. Having 2 instant kiddos has taught me a lot of things and really challenge my time management skills, creativity and patience. Again..I'll elaborate more in another post.*wink**wink**
Coming back to April's things to do. Oh yes...
The breakdown and my resources:
1. SIX PACKS - Do the 5 mins
2. CROCHET - Basic crochet
3. SWIMMING - 4
4. 365 days of sketching - Themes per week: In the Kitchen, Under The Bed, Vito's Junks and Flowers. Don't forget to follow my Instagram --->
5. FUNKY WALLET -2 hours a day till completion!
6. LEARN HAIRSTYLING - I personally
7. BLOGGING GOALS - coming up with a schedule and topics. For now let's target 4 posts a month shall we?
8. 100 PROJECT THREADBANGER - Do 4 projects this month :)
9. 50 AMERICAN STATES - Record our voices and play it in the car every morning. That way the girls will learn it by hard!
10. HOW TO SERIES - Design buatsendiri.com
I'm keeping my goals simpler and simpler
Have a great start for another month ahead! ❤ Nawal